Because my district is in program improvement, there has been a huge push to do things “one standard at a time.” Not a bad idea since the standards (for algebra anyway) are pretty solid. The problem lies in the fact that there is a tendency to simply teach the skills and neglect the conceptual development as well as problem solving aspect to algebra. So I decided to call a buddy of mine who happens to be a farmer and here is a project I came up with. I created an answer key using GeoGebra that allows for quick checking of student progress. Feedback request: I would really like some input on this one. I know that I would like to use it again next year, but I know it needs some work.
They don't know it yet, but I have more questions than they do.
- bouncy castle on I’m Telling Ya, Lesson Plans are Overrated.
- business coach canton on Thoughts I Have While Brushing My Teeth
- Le Papillon On The Park on Thoughts I Have While Brushing My Teeth
- job search des moines iowa on Who Gets It?
- jeux de casino Drummondville on Thoughts I Have While Brushing My Teeth