About this time last year, I didn’t know much about blogs, Twitter or PLN’s. I did, however, have questions about why we do what we do and how to make it matter. This blog was born because there are a lot of great teachers having great conversations and I thought 14 years of going it alone was enough. It continues to boggle my mind that many of you have a better idea of what takes place in my classroom than many of the teachers in my own school; it matters to you what is happening in classrooms of others. I hope that in the next year, the questions asked here will be more honest and continue to challenge.
They don't know it yet, but I have more questions than they do.
- business coach canton on Thoughts I Have While Brushing My Teeth
- Le Papillon On The Park on Thoughts I Have While Brushing My Teeth
- job search des moines iowa on Who Gets It?
- jeux de casino Drummondville on Thoughts I Have While Brushing My Teeth
- toiture aluminium on Thoughts I Have While Brushing My Teeth
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.